The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Really Cool

Congrats on an awesome collab! It really came together nicely. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I had a lot of fun waiting with you guys and I'm looking forward to working with all of you again.

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Super!

I can't believe I missed this yesterday after waiting months for it! I can see why it took so long (I know going back and forth between PS and Flash can be a pain in the ass), though, and it definitely paid off. I love the amount of attention you paid to little details. Really funny plot, too. Definitely didn't expect that ending ;)
Keep up the good work! and thanks for the mention in the credits!! :D

ConAir responds:

Thanks a ton, you helped me out a lot by commenting on the pictures I posted in the showcase thread throughout the making of this thing. And yeah getting to all the little details was a huge pain but I guess it paid off in the end after all the great responses I got to this thing. Thanks again man, I'm still waiting for your uber-realistic flash to come out :)

Paper Trippin' Paper Trippin'

Awesome style!

I love this style. The only down side to this is how short it is :\
5'd anyway.

-Created- -Created-

Astonishing

A beautiful masterpiece. But I don't expect anything less from you :)
A big 5 for this movie. The colors and composition of this piece really bring it together.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

maek moar 5 shaeds :>

Hot French Maid Collab! Hot French Maid Collab!

I don't know why...

But I found this flash to be highly entertaining and slightly erotic.

FatBadger responds:

you seam to know your erotic animals

rock the portal collab rock the portal collab

Wow...

I just watched this again after a while and realized how good it is... WOW! I can't beleive all the bad reviews we got just because its GreenDay! JEEZ! This flash is really good IMO and deserves a high score and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it.

Romanesque Romanesque

LOL

He gets hit in the head.... but his whole body falls apart!!! HAHA!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Beautiful Submission

That was a truly great collaboration. All the artists in it were very talented and were regulars at newgrounds which gave it a feeling of "our own". Once again, great collab.

Got Squished? Got Squished?

Wow

For only 14 years old that is pretty amazing...heck, for anybody that is amazing. You have alot of talent. Keep the submissions coming!

Glurk! Glurk!

Hehe Nice

Like in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy eh? Funny animation. Good style. Music went along great. good job.

Jerbeh responds:

yes... but i dont know anything about the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... cept its gonna be a movie.